For our Tuesday night bubble runs we need to give you clear guidance (we are obliged to do this as an England Athletics-affiliated club) in line with the government’s current Covid-19 rules, valid from 29th March 2021:
- Please do NOT just turn up at one of the bubble run locations without first booking in through Val.
- Please vary your choice of location so that everyone else can.
- Please make sure you keep 2 metres away from everyone else, including your fellow hoppers.
- Please don’t congregate or hang around after you finish running.
- Please take your mobile phone if you can, in case of emergencies.
- If you find you’re unable to go on a run that you’re booked on, PLEASE let Val know as soon as possible.
- Please make sure you arrive on time – all runs will start at 6.45 pm sharp.
- STAY AT HOME if you or anyone you live with have any symptoms.
Full EA advice available here: https://www.englandathletics.org/athletics-and-running/news/guidance-update-2021/